donderdag 27 juni 2013

And the trading continues

After turning down numerous offers for the driving lessons, ranging from 5 rabbits to an ikea closet, I have snapped up the next item in my trading campaign. The next item I will be trading is a  new Wolfgang Smartphone (AT-AS45IPS). This is a 4.5 inch touchscreen phone, running on Android 4.1 with a 8 megapixel camera. I am very excited about this trade, because the phone gets very good reviews (http://www.consumentenbond.nl/test/elektronica-communicatie/computers/tablet-pc/wolfgang/aldi-wolfgang-at-as-45-ips/) and is worth 229 euro in the shops. It als comes with two cases and a headset.

If you are in need of a new smartphone, or have any questions about the phone, please contact me over facebook or gmail (koenwaasdorp@gmail.com)! The specifications are:

- Android 4.1
- Dual Sim
- 4.5 IPS Touchscreen
- 4GB Memory
- 8 Megapixel camera

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten